Monday, December 25, 2006

awight


Hello and welcome to the new offshoot of premier music blog "Thoughts, Etc".
You may remember back to the shoddy days of slice of class when I briefly flirted with reviewing videogames.
Well, I decided to make a stab at it again, and rather than throw them up on Thoughts, etc, I decided to construct this little blog as a "sister site" of sorts.
Now bear with me here, im no computer expert and find this new version of blogger a little fiddily, But hopefully ill bribe tugboat into lending a hand and get this thing up and running soon.
Ciao.

5 comments:

magooo said...

niiice

Tugboat said...

Top stuff!

Messy Angelo said...

Yoyoyo, good to see our blogs expanding and propogating and whatnot, we've got magoo and you as associates now, we can't fail to be taken seriously.... or something of that nature. Anyway, I might ressurect slice of class to pimp out some of the bands who've emailed me their stuff over the last year or so, so keep your eyes peeled for that business, I'll only select the best. Hook us up with some of your trademark flippancy in the reviews dano.

Aidan said...

Good luck with this Dano and by the way, http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/677 has the soundtrack to 'Eternal Darkness'. I'm fucking loving this game but i'm only Dr. Lindsey at the moment which probably means that I've got ages to go. Champo maanger is eating up too much of my precious time.

Messy Angelo said...

where are the reviews already?