Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Turbulence: The games of 2007

I suppose its been a bad time to start my long planned video-games blog,
between working in shoe retail, Partying, college project work, indulging in the festivites and trying to cram some time in with my Wii, I havent had much time to spend (waste?) on blogger this holiday season.
And with out further Twunting around, and end of year/beginning of 2007 lists being all the rage nowadays, I bring you:

Electronic Video Games, Etc's most Anticapated games of 2007 part 1.

WarioWare Smooth Moves Wii.
The various Wario ware games have been a treat, and I cant imagine this being any different,plus its out in like two weeks. Word is topsy turvy didnt make the cut this time though.







StarFox Command Nintendo DS.
This Has Been out for ages in Japan and America but seems to finally be hitting europe on January 26th.
Thers been alot of mixed press reaction to this, but I still think it'll be hot.

No More Hero's Wii

This THE GAME. Im more hyped about this than anything else yet this year.
Originally titled Heros, this is from the cove's who brought us the amazing Killer 7.

Thats it for now cove's, part deux tomorrow.

1 comment:

Messy Angelo said...

Sweet. I depend upon you fr videogame info, apart from about PC rts and football manager. There, I have you outclassed. And I'm a big dorkity geek-nik.