Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Computer Jones(aka Brian) is in the Building

The cd-i was an ill-fated attempt of philips to get kids learning and playing videogames on their personal computers, heres a couple of the titles which apart from licensing nintendo had virtually nothing to do with.... I think these videos say more than I could ever get out of this keyboard, enjoy(!?) :

Zelda the faces of evil


Marios (Apparently) Wacky Worlds


In fairness wacky worlds was never even released but... still

3 comments:

KickAcid said...

good stuff,
unearthing nintendo's illicit past.

Tugboat said...

Wow! It's so wAcKy they don't even need floors!

As you well know, I'm not an expert, but those look like probably the shittest games I've ever seen.

deklin said...

holy shit!
my neighbours used to have a CD-i and I palyed it loads. there was a Dr Doom one or something that was really good and then there was another one about a city in the future that was really class...